Real-life scenes often have a wide range of intensity of light that can not be captured by a camera. Look at the photograph of a scene, the bright areas and all washed in the shadows is represented as a black with no detail. The HDR technology allows you to capture detail in bright areas and dark, and merged into a single image.
HDR photography is often taken by professional photographers. Would not it be nice to have HDR in cell phones?
The problem is that the HDR image requires several images exposed differently in series that must be perfectly aligned and then fused. For scenes useful for real life, the HDR function should include the detection of moving objects and compensation in order to avoid a handshake or minimize ghosting in the final image.
This requires a lot of computing resources and makes it a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought his expertise in professional HDR software on mobile phones. Our fusion algorithms HDR compensate hand-shake and detect moving objects in the scene, the removal of ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are fast enough to provide easy processing time on mobile devices.
Full featured and easy HDR for Android:
- High Resolution
- Real HDR Tone Mapping and Exposure
- It 's simple: take an HDR image into a single button
- Kingdom HDR image and tone mapped device in seconds
- Hand-shake compensation, there needs to be solid as a rock while shooting
- Proper handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control, tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, brightness, color, exposure
- Save original images of exposure brackets
- Shutter sound can be disabled (not all models)
- Support for Flash on / off / auto