Hide your android phone pictures behind a password by PhotoVault. Nobody can see your hided images. With PhotoVault Privacy is not a problem anymore. You can view the photo gallery of all, family, friends and strangers on the bus as embarrassing secrets, personal pictures are hidden from view, must be hidden in your private gallery. In fact, when in public mode, they are not even part of the hidden images in your photo gallery their existence is hidden. And more than one hidden from other people, are hidden by other applications.
- You can also open photo to the public, looks like a regular picture gallery, which you could get an Android or behind their backs. Until, that is, enter the PhotoVault password.
- You have full access to the photos in your private gallery.
- You can manipulate, share them via e-mail, messaging, Facebook and other social networks, play a slide show and much more.
- You can not do anything to do with them, that those in the stands. The photos are just from the public for transmitting private gallery, and vice versa with a single click on the thumbnail picture long.
- Picture Easy to hide / make visible in a time of waiting on the thumbnail image.
- To hide the most visible select group / brand image
- Multi-select, Delete image group
- Easy to hide / show an entire folder of images held on the folder
- Single image full size private and public side.
- Stuff on public and private sector
- Share photos on the public and private
- Organize your private photos in different folders.
- Create your personal folders.
- Set app in public mode, showing the application as a regular gallery, private images without masking.
- And the password click on Menu-> "Change Mode" is prompted to enter your password to activate all functions.
There is no other application on the market can do all this.
Sort by Name Date function.
Zoom image fixed on FC.
Fixed issue Galaxy Nexus FC
When the images are lost after the update, remember, life is lacking private picture that the instrument
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are not able to respond to the problem by checking the markets. 4.1.2
Added to List View PhotoVault (you can change the display settings)
Fixed problem of orientation of the device Android 2.0 or later.
Improving the image rotate to Android devices 2.0 or later.