Adobe CreatePDFbrings the same high-quality PDF creation as an Adobe Acrobat on your iPad, iPhone and other iPhone OS devices. Convert all your Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Image, Text, RTF and PDF files with "Open in" to send the files for the application CreatePDF. Then you can share files converted to PDF format by e-mail.
Highlights of Adobe CreatePDF:• High Quality PDF Creation
• Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
• Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
• Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards.
• Preserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents
• Preserves Transitions and converts Multi-media content for PowerPoint files.
• Intuitive Interface for PDF Conversion
• Convert supported files from email attachments, the cloud applications or a variety of other applications by sending these to Adobe CreatePDF using ‘Open In’
• Send converted PDF files to other applications using 'Open In' or email these from within the application
Supported File Formats include:
• MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
• Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
• Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
• RTF, Text and WordPerfect
• OpenOffice (odf, odt, odp, ods) and StarOffice documents (sxd, sxc, sxi, sxw, stw)
What's new in Version 1.0.2
This release fixes an issue encountered by users who updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1.
After the update to 1.0.1, the PDF files created using version 1.0.0 are displayed as having a length of zero bytes and users were not able to view these. In fact the files are fine and with the 1.0.2 update fix, the files view correctly.
IPA size 0.5 MB
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2.5 or later.